It has been a very hectic couple of weeks. Between Christmas and my Uncle Cliff's funeral, I haven't had much of a chance to be at a computer. Cass and Scott flew in on Friday, December 26th and they leave Saturday, January 3rd. It has been a nice, long visit. Cass has really enjoyed putting her hand on my belly to feel the baby.
And the big news with the baby is that I can now SEE her moving in my stomach. I hadn't really been paying attention before, but she is moving so often and the pokes have turned into waves in my belly. On New Year's Eve, I was sitting on the couch and decided to watch my stomach to see if I could see her move. Sure enough, my belly was popping when she was moving around. For the last two days, I have really enjoyed watching it. Chip is amazed too. This is getting really real! :)
I had another doctor's visit today. Nothing much new to report - her heartbeat was 147, I am at 22 weeks and 6 days, and I weigh 144 lbs. (a total weight gain of 12 lbs. so far). Everything is on target. At my next appointment, I will do the gestational diabetes testing and I will schedule my next ultrasound at that time.
Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe you didn't pass out or scream when you saw the baby move in your belly!! or is that what I heard that morning? :)
Post a Comment