Saturday, September 26, 2009

Madelyn's First Trip to K-Town

The weekend of August 29th, we made a trip to K-Town to visit Gamma and Papa, as well as Grandmother and Grandfather.


We arrived Friday night, and Madelyn was past her feeding time. Just as we were in Belton, she started making fussy noises. I told her, "Try to make it just 20 minutes! We're almost there!" She just made little grunts and groans, until about three minutes from Chip's parents' house, she started crying. I told Chip that as soon as we arrived, I was taking the baby straight inside to feed her. Well, we got there, and as soon as I walked into the house, there was no crying. Just smiling at Gamma! She was so happy, I had time to help Chip unload the car before I fed her.




Grandfather in his kitchen

Madelyn taking a nap on the floor at Grandmother and Grandfather's house.





Grandmother and Maddie, oohing and aahing at each other.






Chip on his parents' roof, trimming the tree.




Chip's Dad (Papa) carrying the branches off.





Happy Baby






Tummy time with Gamma







More play time with Gamma








Madelyn lay in this antique crib that has been in Chip's family for decades. I think all the babies have laid in here at one point or another.










No comments: