On Sunday, April 19th, we were scheduled to take a childbirth preparation class. Well, I was just too tired to get dressed and drive to Dallas for an all day long class, and a little bit worried that the nursery was a mess...
So, we skipped the class! I guess I decided that I would just do whatever the nurses and doctor told me to do, and hope that nature would take care of the rest.
The day before, I had been to Target and Babies r' Us buying last minute items that we still needed for the baby. At Target, I picked up a simple "cube" shelving system for the closet. Chip and I put it together in less than half an hour. Once it was put together, I filled it up. What a difference it made to not have stuff all over the floor in the nursery! I definitely felt like our Sunday was well spent. I guess time would tell if I was right, or if I really should have attended the childbirth class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Finished product!
Mommy filling the shelves and baskets.
No comments:
Post a Comment