On our visit to Andrea's house, I had an "Easter surprise". Her kids ran to the kitchen to greet us upon arrival, and as Andrea and Kevin were explaining to their youngest (Ryan, age 3) about how I have a baby in my belly, he immediately grabbed my dress and pulled it straight up! Thanks to my cat-like reflexes, I went into the Marilyn Monroe hold-your-dress-down pose and saved everyone from the exposure.
Well, this did not satisfy Ryan. Next thing I know, he is on the floor trying to look up my dress! At this point I was laughing pretty hard (and shrieking), along with everyone else in the room. I backed away and explained to him that he couldn't actually see the baby in my belly. I told him I would wear pants the next day and show him my tummy. This still was not good enough, and down on the floor he went again, trying to see this baby! After scooting away again and spoiling his view, I finally made him give up.
The next day I showed him my belly. He kinda looked at it and touched it, but I think he had lost interest by then...
Kids are hilarious!!
Here are 4 of the little cousins, ready to run outside and find some Easter eggs. L to R: Nathan, Colin, Lauren, and Caleb.

And the 5th little cousin...Ryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment