Monday, April 26, 2010

The Best Nap EVER!!

Ever since Madelyn has had freedom in her crib (post-swaddling), she has loved to snuggle up in the corner with her head in the bumpers. Burrowing her face in the bumpers is her pacifier, I guess. Recently, she took a nap in the late afternoon one weekend, and Chip and I noticed on the monitor that her head was UNDER one of the bumpers. Chip asked if I thought he should go into the room to move her. I told him, no, we had the motion sensor alarm on...no worries...she wasn't going to suffocate. And besides, she'd be up in 45 minutes or so for dinner!

After almost two hours of napping, it was a little after 7 p.m., and well past Madelyn's dinner time. We decided to wake her up...here is what we found.






Guess sleeping with your head under the bumper is far better than sleeping with your head in the corner!

1 comment:

Karen said...

that is one crazy case of bed head! :)