I just realized that I didn't document my last doctor's appointment. It was on November 13th and I met another doctor in the group since my doctor was not at the OB office that day. He was pretty nice, and the appointment was short. Just took my blood pressure, weight, I peed in a cup and then we heard the heartbeat. The heartbeat was about 150, and the doctor said it sounded good.
I scheduled my next appointment for December 3rd, which will be the day we have our level 2 sonogram. I'll be 18 weeks plus a few days at that point. If the baby cooperates, we should be able to find out the sex on that day! Chip and I are still not 100% sure if we will find out, but we are leaning toward it. More importantly, the doctor should be able to get a good view of several of the organs. We just want a healthy baby!! I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad everything is going well and that the baby is healthy! Can't wait for the next update! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment