So, after we enjoyed our tasty burritos, I took her to a surprise location. We got in my car and drove about five minutes away to Destination Maternity. She kinda started laughing when we pulled into the parking lot and said that we were not big enough to fit into maternity clothes yet. (For those of you that don't know, Kelly is PREGNANT! She is due three weeks after me! Can you believe?! Neither of us even knew that the other was off the pill!!!)
That's when I dropped the bomb on Kelly. Maternity clothing stores have tummy pillows you can wear when you try on the clothing so you can get an idea of how the clothes will fit. I had no intention of buying anything. I just thought it would be so fun to dress up as big pregnant women! Kelly was totally up for it. We went into the store, each picked a dress, and had a great time in the dressing room!




No comments:
Post a Comment