Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dallas Baby Shower - March 29, 2009

My birthday weekend was pretty action-packed! I had a baby shower in Dallas, hosted by my sister (Cass) and a few of my closest friends (Brittani, Kelly, and Jessica). Kelly was so sweet to offer her house for the location, and it looked so cute! She has her nursery set up for Baby Owen (with a puppy theme!).

I think everyone had fun - I know I did!! Good food and drink, a baby quiz game, the name-that-baby-food game, and gift opening! Thanks to the hostesses for throwing such a great shower! Not a detail was missed - down to the pink plates and cups! :)

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures (if any of you have some, please send 'em to me!).


Okay, I started the food line - look out for the hungry pregnant chick!





Let's see - from the left, Shannon, Karen, Brittani, Kelly and Stacey.





Here are Stephanie, Holly, Kara, Barbara (mom-in-law), and Nicole playing the baby food game. LOVE Barbara's expression!!




About to open presents - that's Amy (sis-in-law) in the foreground and Brittani's mom, Carroll on the very right.




A pic of me with a gift. This is a baby blanket that my sister knitted (I think it's knitting - not crocheting...right Cass?!). It is a PERFECT match to the colors in the baby's room. I am IMPRESSED!

3 comments:

Cass said...

Yes, it is knit. I have no clue how to crochet. :o) And I took as many pictures as I could!

Nicole said...

Didn't you get any pictures of my FACE?!

It was super fun celebrating with you! We just can't wait to meet her!

Lisa said...

Had a lot of fun celebrating with you! Hope you guys can relax a little now!