I really wish we had taken a picture of the room before it was cleared out! We had our elliptical machine, a TV, exercise mats, and several boxes of pictures, etc. in there. A lot of our visitors never saw that room...in fact, some people didn't know it existed! The door was pretty much always closed since it was such a mess! Thanks to my mom-in-law, I had the nursery cleared out months ago. I can't imagine when I would have had the time to get to that! So, thanks again Gamma!!
You will see that we have a few toys in the room, thanks to my sis-in-law, Amy. Thanks, Aunt Amy! Susan will enjoy these!
More pics to come as we add to the room! :)


3 comments:
Did I miss something in the blog? Have you decided on a name for the baby, or is Susan the name of ...?
Didn't mean to post that anonymously -- that was me!
Ditto on the name of Susan question. Are you going to be calling her Susan or going with the middle name? And when are we getting updated belly shots?!?
Post a Comment