Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mad Cow Journal Entry #3

Okay, apparently I had a Mad Cow episode on the blog. I thought I had posted something explaining that we are planning to name the baby Susan, after my mom. But maybe I didn't?

Anywho - Susan will definitely be in the name. I am not positive as to whether it will be the first or middle name, but most likely it will be the first name. That being said, we have been mostly talking about calling her by her middle name. (Does this seem to complicated??)

So, we do have a list of six other names that we are planning to use for her middle name, and that would probably be what we actually call her. At this point, we have agreed to wait until the baby is here to make a decision on that name. For now, I am calling her Susan, since there is nothing else to use! :)

No comments: