Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Misc. Updates...

For those of you who don't already know (there has been a rather large gap in my blog entries...), I do not have gestational diabetes. YEA! One out of my four blood test levels was elevated (just one point high), and you have to have at least two of them over the limit to be diagnosed. So, no diabetes diet for me! Bring on the ice cream and M&Ms!! :)

At my last doctor's visit (about two weeks ago), everything went like clockwork (pee in a cup, weigh in, have blood pressure taken, hear the baby's heartbeat, leave). I met another doctor from the group in which my OB works, Dr. Bertrand. The most important thing accomplished at this visit? He gave me the all-clear for a trip to Crested Butte, Colorado that following weekend! Freedom!!

Chip and I went over the last weekend in February with another couple, and had a great time. Well, Chip had a Great Time. He went skiing and got to drink beers. I, on the other hand, had a decent time - you know, watching others ski and watching others drink beer. Plus, I worked some (I don't know when the end of tax season will be in sight for me! Maybe when I am in labor...). But nonetheless, it was a mostly relaxing trip, and it was just good to get away.


Chip skiing and one of the views from the condo we stayed in!

No comments: